Well those brown ones look cool., but I would only wear them in water activities!, not at home or out n about on the weekend either, I never go waterafting or anything so I guess I'd never wear them
anyone here rock crocs???
Collapse
X
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
ya like to a pool party or something random, not for a night out at the bars or anything lol
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: anyone here rock crocs???
such ugly shoes...they are the summer versions of uggs if you ask me...yuk!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment