If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
At my last job I used to fall asleep at the computer all the time. My head would drop and I'd jolt awake and pray that no one saw me. I was usually full of Vicodin. I got fired for "stealing time" basically I was away from my desk too much, usually sleeping in my car or in an empty cubicle.
Now I don't fall asleep at my new job, but I take naps in my car and have one of my co-workers call me on my cell after about 15 minutes. Oh yeah, and now I;m not full of Vicodin!
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment