If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It's been over a year since I've been able to deliver a mix, however, thanks to Hafid (the_light) I'm able to deliver something for your ears in the run-up to getting new DJ-gear now. Hope you like it, this one's a little techier than most people are used to from me but with the same buildup (some things never change). Think Jibby style but with a somewhat steeper curve I guess
hehe cool, thanks folks. I'll try to keep up a steady supply from now on...8th of july another mix will be aired on frisky in the Frisky Loves Holland show, in the middle of a sick lineup you'll find my unkown ass . Not disclosing aything yet, but whoohoo is it gonna be noice...
Good mix, loved the way it begins and builds. Solid mixing through out... ONly track Im whatever about is that Flashing lights, never been a fan of that one (personal taste) but this mix is great. Nice one.
lol...I've loved that track since the first time I heard it . Stay tuned, have another smoochie coming up -this is like not having sex for a year...you get it again and go completely bonkers to make up for lost sex/music.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment