I spin a mixture of tech-house, techno, minimal, electro, & anything in between. In the .zip file includes a cue sheet. tracklist, and the set. I hope you all enjoy, let me know if there are any issues downloading and what you think. Total running time is 75:33
Right-click & Save-as...
1. MyMy - Fast Freeze (Original) [Cocoon]
2. Booka Shade - Unhealthy Pleasures (Original) [Get Physical]
3. Dan Berkson & James What - Mescaline Circus (Original) [Poker Flat]
4. Audiofly X - Don't Panic Till I Said So (Original) [Get Physical]
5. Rae - Get It Back (Sandy Rivera & Jamaal's Almost Dub Mix) [Blackwiz]
6. Dirty Decibels - Sounds Are Tools (Original) [Akbal]
7. Elite Force - You (Perc Dub) [Used & Abused]
8. The Chemical Brothers - Do It Again (Audion House Arrest Mix) [Astralwerks]
9. Martin Eyerer, Anthony Collins, & Starsniff - Manifestation (Paul Rich Remix) [Session Deluxe]
10. Bjorn Wilke - What If (Original) [Session Deluxe]
11. James Talk - Pass The Suntan Lotion (Nic Fanciulli Remix) [Spoken]
12. Vivid Fix - Beenut (Kosheen DJs Remix) [Definitive]
13. Deetron F/ DJ Bone - Life Soundtrack (Radio Slave Remix) [Music Man]


Comment