Might be good i reckon..
Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Interesting - I caught them at Sankeys last year and was pleasantly suprised at how good they sounded.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
I think its a good move by GU.. L&B have been around fro along time and have had some quality productions. If they make a mix comp like their productions then i think we are in for a treat.. I know its early and all but i think prob the best GU since DANNY HOWELLS miami.. After that cd GU has gone down fast. Hope this turns out alright not only for L&B as a comp but also for GU..Lets PRAY
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
I love Laya and Bushwacka - quality house music.
As long as they stay away from that minimal bullshit - it will be superb I reckon
Good on the Boxed Boys....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
FINALLY they've got someone new doing one. about damn time! now if they can only continue that trend...Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Good news. Seeing them at Glade festival in a few weeks time - there will be reports (UNKLE and trentemoller live there as well)Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Someone new? Freeland was someone new and he just did one.
Good to see they are branching away from the usual dj's they use. I won't be gettin this though, L&B not my style really.Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
too boring....It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment