I have my doubts
Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Collapse
X
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Awesome. These guys have yet to disappoint. Always a great time and always quality music.Comment
-
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Dito! Been a while since I've heard a set from them (note to myself: check the P&R section), so I'm very much looking forward to GU33.
Who's up next? FC Kahuna?
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
rather surprised.... i have liked their productions in the past, but i don't know if they deserve a GU... I mean maybe a nubreed like series or a series of their own, but a main GU??
Not complaining though, at least they are trying to get new artists on the roster.......
heard clips of Freeland's, wont be buying.
Dubfire and Nick Warren kicked some ass with their recent contributions...
I would have preferred a new GU from Danny Howells or Tenaglia... they are both long overdue...Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Ha! LMAO! I was thinking to myself as i was reading your post..."damn, I'm glad its finally someone new". I dont think the Freeland release was considered "new" because the majority of the people out there thinks he sucks and is not innovative. However, I think L&B could bring some great tracks to table and help reinvigorate the series. Nice move GU!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
lol!Who's up next? FC Kahuna?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
It sounds like it would be good thing... We don't need another James Lavelle G.U. I think two is enough for now... Although I'd love to see some BAPE on the cover.
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
hmm I think that GU series going down... monopolized by Deep Dish + Warren... Last one I liked was 28 by Nick but nowadays mixes are VERY average in my opinion... Maybe L&B will change that fackts... but I dont think so
It's all about the progressive!
Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
This might be an interesting comp as long as L&B stay away from the min house that everyone seems to playing now a days. Good move by GU though to bring someone diferent in.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Layo & Bushwacka doing next GU 33
Why don't they just give one to Sasha or Digweed again?? I know Sasha has done Fundacion and Involver but how about a standard mix compilation, well thought out and well-researched a la GU 6 , 9 ,12. Nick Warren unimaginatively played one track after another on 6, yes 6 GU's!!
WARNING, WARNING ATTACK OF SENTIMENTALITIS COMING!!!!!
I remember there was a time when I could just buy a GU comp. without even sampling anything, knowing full well I was buying a premium product. The last 3 I've bought (25, 27, and 2
I've listened to just once. Nothing to pull me back . .....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment