Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.14
Polotical Compass
Collapse
X
-
Re: Polotical Compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21
Right about where I expected to be.
timkell: I actualy beleive that pretty much anyone can be rehabilitated to some extend. I definitly believe that it is difficult if not impossible to figure out who those people are that can not be rehabilitated without trying. The question is wether it is a waste of time to try. I believe that even though there will be a couple of people who can not be rehabilitated it is NEVER a waste of time to try.Comment
-
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.36
Interesting. I am a little bit left it seems. Just a tiny bit."The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Economic Left/Right: 0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.82
and I'm a bit to the right (economically). Now we just need some labels."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment