Re: Digweed, 16 Bit Lolita's and more: Extrema Outdoor 2007
awesome lineup!
awesome lineup!








The mixed stage was was freaking great also, especially the Booka shade set. Chris Lake ripped the Lakeside stage a new one as far as I'm concerned. much props. I saw a little bit here and there on the Future Funk stage, It al sounded kickass and that place was extremely packed. The Danny howells, JVM, and Digweed barrage was definitley somehting to remember. considering both Danny and Jimmy used to open for Digs , made this trio much more special. That was some of the rawest tunage I've heard in a while. Digweed was definitely turning
|


Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.

Comment