If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just booked a week in Chicago with a friend from Monday the 16th and flying back on the night of Saturday the 21st. I see Claude VonStroke is playing the night of the 20th (I'm there ). Also plan on checking out the Field Museum on Saturday day.
What's cool to do in Chicago during the week? I work from home, so I'm basically just packing up and will work from my hotel room during the day, leaving me to explore the city at night. Looking for anything touristy or non-touristy to do. May take a day off if I find enough that I want to get done.
Go catch a game at Wrigley if you can. Always an awesome atmosphere there. Slam all of the bars along the street there too. Tons of them. Check out the Museum of Science and Industry, check out the restaurants downtown, head to Navy Pier, hit some clubs at night, go to Rush & Division and tell them you're from California and see what happens. hahahaa.
Field Museum (the one with the dinosaurs) is pretty cool, too, not sure if that's the same one beanz is referring to or not. Chicago is a great city and has such a great vibe, though, you can have fun there without doing anything in particular...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment