Scroll down to the video, it's spoken in english. This motherf**ker tried to get into Pedagogiek (child education) studies at my university. I hope I don't meet him for his sake because I'd just love to hammer away at his face, and then rip off his genitals. Some of my classes are at the building his anticipated study should take place.
I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
Collapse
X
-
I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
that we allow this piece of human crap to voice this shit:
Scroll down to the video, it's spoken in english. This motherf**ker tried to get into Pedagogiek (child education) studies at my university. I hope I don't meet him for his sake because I'd just love to hammer away at his face, and then rip off his genitals. Some of my classes are at the building his anticipated study should take place.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayTags: None -
Re: I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
so sick even i couldnt watch it
on a lighter note though, even if he wasnt a pedo he still has a face that u would love to make meet with ur favourite claw hammer -
Re: I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
Yay, go Holland!
Say Pep, in Belgium a guy like that would have the police knocking on his door with a warrant for his pc the day after he podcasted shit like that. How come that doesn't happen in the Netherlands? I mean, you even had a guy founding a political pedo party... Wtf man...Comment
-
Re: I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
For once Jan we are on the same page.Yay, go Holland!
Say Pep, in Belgium a guy like that would have the police knocking on his door with a warrant for his pc the day after he podcasted shit like that. How come that doesn't happen in the Netherlands? I mean, you even had a guy founding a political pedo party... Wtf man...Comment
-
Re: I'm SO f**king ashamed and pissed off...
I'm with Jan and Dave...I think it's fucking outrageous that they let this dude just go ahead with this nonsense. I'd love to have some 'quality time' with this dude and kick/punch him once for every child that had it's life ru?ned by people like him just for their 5 minutes of pleasure.
This guy is currently trying to get into my uni, at the Psychology department -he wants to specialize in children's education for f*cks sake!!! They've already announced he will not enter, and he's threatening them with a law suit. They've said they're readty and confident that he's not going to win it
.
And if he does I believe there is a whole bunch of students that's willing to do their best to make him completely miserable during his stay here...and I'm one of them
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment