correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this still one of the cheapest blu ray players you can buy?
PS3 Price Drop
Collapse
X
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this still one of the cheapest blu ray players you can buy? -
Re: PS3 Price Drop
I think sony dropped one of their main BR players to sub 499 iircwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
saw the PS3 game formula one yesterday, graphics are unbelievable!!only understand that which is shownComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
whats so good about blue ray anyway? Is it really worth it? I heard they're like 10 times the size of normal Dvd's, but who knows....worth buyingonly understand that which is shownComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
well blu ray and HD DVD are the next generation of full HiDef formats. Its a competitive war between the 2 formats thats supported by several leading recording studios and so it would be interesting to see who wins.
Are they worth buying, yes, when one actually becomes the prevailing one.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
That's the key. Here's my best advice for anyone considering purchasing a BluRay or HD-DVD player: wait until I buy one, and then buy the other. I am the master of investing in the wrong technology. It will share space with my Betamax, Atari Jaguar, etc.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
in 1998 they were.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
ps3 is not as big as the ps2 when it first came out, the xbox 360 is a way much better console, at least you can play halo on it...the price drop was expected and more to come..Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
What the hell is Blu Ray by the way? Yet another better version of watching films?Comment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
yep, BluRay & HD DVD are the 2 new competing HiDefinition digital formats.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 Price Drop
This price drop was probably (IMO) in response to the news that Microsoft (heard this last week of June) is dropping the price of the 360 at the end of August. They will now be $199 for the core, $299 for the pro version and I think the Elite is still staying the same. That will put the core (shitty) version below the Wii in price and significantly below PS3, even with the $100 reduction. Granted that the PS3 comes with more than the 360 core but this price drop will help Microsoft reach out to even more consumers. Sony can't win a price war with Microsoft - Microsoft can afford to lose the extra money off the consoles a lot more than Sony can. Not saying I am a big Microsoft fan but they do have the funds to withstand the hit on the consoles. And then make it back again on all the software agreements and sales they generate. Just like they did with the original Xbox.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment