Virus
Collapse
X
-
Virus
Ive been picking up a virus (twice in the past week) and am not sure where its coming from. Its called Eploit.JS.ADODB.Steam.Y. It seems to be malware of a sort (most likely keystroke memorizer) and doesnt seem have a major effect on my system (my virus protectiuon cleans it right up). Are any of you people picking this bug up?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Tags: None -
Re: Virus
no, where are you catching it, get a decent firewall that monitors/blocks outbound connectivity. You should be able to disable any possibility that this thing is sending out your info to a remote address.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Virus
porn sites, sure!!Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Virus
Ive got zonealarm- its what picked it up in the first place. Is it possible to get a virus via junk mail strictly from viewing the e-mail (not d/ling any attachments)?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Virus
If you use outlook, then an earlier version of Outlook (or Outlook Express) had a vulnerability where even merely "viewing" an email in preview mode could execute a virus. This was back in 2002 / 2003 so depending on the version of Outlook you have and whether or not its been patched / unpatched will determine your chances of infection.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Virus
^^^Yes, I use O.E. version 6. Would you know what patch to look for?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Virus
have you run your updates from Windows update, it should have automatically patched it. Unless you're running a hot copy and you can't patch your copy, I'll have a looksie on their website and see what I can find.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Virus
^^^^Thanks for running a search. Everything on this computer is legit and registered (work machine) and up to date.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Virus
i would use a different mail client like thunderbird or something. does your AV support mail (POP3) scanning? enable it.
just by the virus name i think it might be related to those new pdf attachment spams, that been pretty popular recently.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment