fortier?s balance is awsome! tha mixes are perfect
The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Collapse
X
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
fortier?s balance is awsome! tha mixes are perfectItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current -
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
couple of memorable ones...
digweed, part 2 from womb in japan. jas-belly into another track i dunno, i.e. the first two tracks from the show
digweed- GU sydney disc2- tracks 4-7- seemless energy. (ends with deepsky)
sasha - gu san fran - the entire second disc is one orgasm of a mixing lesson
the mix from expeditions into der dritte raum's polarstern is seemlessyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
most kick ass:
ne expeditions disc 2:
Der Dritte Raum - Polarstern
Pure (Frictions Groove) - Friction
Red Devil - Gamelan
RR Workshop - Mess With Da Bull
Danny Howells NF3:
Li'sha - That's Why I'm Here (Lexicon Avenue Mix)
Universal Principal - Latin Stroll (Silicone Soul's Hypno House Dub)
Mooncat - Exploration
Third Movement - Free
Funk D'Void - DiablaComment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Sander Kleinenberg - "Story of the heaviest bassline ever" when Swayzak's "State of Grace" kicks in ... haunting.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
Damn - that Digweed 2004 Essential selection mix has expired .. can anyone re-up it ? CheerssigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
resonator-forgot about NE3 - those last 5 tracks are brilliantly put togetherComment
-
Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
^^good call. that damn felix the houseshit track fucks the mix up for me too, damn electroy shit. the mixing upto and including lostep - burma (which is my fav track on the disc) is fuggin awesome.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The greatest mix between two tracks I've ever heard...
really like this thread...
lately + for the past couple of weeks, i've been going back to this mix:
Kiss 100 - 2003-08-15 Part 2 - Parks and Wilson
01. Sander Kleinenberg - Work It
02. Unknown
03. Ashland - Clear (Charlie May Remix) [Audio Therapy]
04. Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Luke Chable Remix)
05. Blackwatch and Quivver - Loveless
06. Tilt - Unknown
07. Unknown
08. Violet Vision - Your Voice (Original Mix) [BNE]
09. Leftfield - Open up (Unknown Mix)
>the transition from chable's mix of cloud cuckoo (4) to 'Loveless' (5) is just plain chuggin awesome...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment