MBP. Finally.
Collapse
X
-
Re: MBP. Finally.
You will learn one day ... Time is money my friend. If I had a whole day to f-off, I could of probably fixed it. I am liked a truck driver, if my truck is not running I am loosing money. God Bless.You couldn't just have fixed it yourself?dead, yet alive. -
Re: MBP. Finally.
^ ^ I have known that but that's because I'm ahead of the game. I've never lived in PDX.
Comment
-
Re: MBP. Finally.
You thought about cooling and wanted a steel interior? The inside of that thing looks poorly made and I'm just going off of comparison with full tower cases. I presently have a PC-V2000B Plus II and love it. It's completely tooless and everything is so damn easy to work on. Granted, that case you list here is only $120 so I can see why it's not all aluminum and I'm sure it's worth it for the price. I wonder what case he had prior. Not all of Lian-Li cases will work out if you have the wrong application. I've seen horror stories of dudes buying a mid tower case, completely stuffing them full and then wondering why the temps. aren't the greatest. A lot of morons out there that don't understand airflow and cooling. Read, people... c'mon.Since "cooling" topped my list of considerations in wanting to buy a case, this was one of the 3 I considered.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811103011
Granted its a little expensive but you'll see with the reviews how well it performs. There's also a review from a prior Lian Li owner in there
EDIT: I just went through and skimmed some of the reviews on there and read the cons. Some of those cons are pretty serious in respect to it not being completely tooless to some applications. You don't run into that with many Lian-Li cases. When they say tooless, they don't mean "Unless you actually use this type of card, etc., etc.". They mean tooless.
As always, before you buy a case, go play with one first to see if you're really going to like it.Comment
-
Re: MBP. Finally.
I know about aluminum and so on, but you have to understand "why" I narrowed my choices down to ones I made. Temps/resulting fan noise were my largest considerations and considering this case across the board has reviews where temps have dropped, regardless of metal design, it made my list of cases to consider.
Toolless design is of little concern or consequence since I am not a modder and what's been setup will not be removed.
In any event I have a lappie now so I wont be considering another PC until next year. I'll probably look at Lian Li's again but the one I had in narrowed (was about $140 iirc) had a rating on nearly the same scale as the XClio and so the $20 cheaper tag only made sense to go with.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MBP. Finally.
^ ^ Understandable. My case wasn't the cheapest at all but I am completely thrilled with it. The lower price level Lian-Lis aren't the "greatest" but they do present things that you won't find on comparable priced cases. High quality interiors, ease of installation, quality construction, etc. Fans that come with a case are rarely any good for proper cooling and noise levels. I've always had to buy replacements to suit my needs and that's quite common. You rarely see a case with the style of fans that one would want.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment