Consumer reports, engineers and all those testing nerds disagree resOnatOr
Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
Collapse
X
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
They both took their frustration from getting their ass handed to them in WWII and decided to focus on building cars instead.
But in terms of engineering, Jap cars and German cars are equally the best in the world in automobile manufacturing, everything else just is a step down. It is an endless debate to decide which is better, both take a completely different approach to building cars and get two completely different results. I imagine i'll go back and forth between the two for the rest of my life. We currently have two japanese autos, but we're about to mix it up and go one and one.Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
Yeah but people buy BMWs because they're guidos.I can't imagine they've (the Japs) nailed the "being on rails" feeling that BMW is KNOWN for but I reckon with all the reviews I read, they've defo come darn close. Add the tons of electrical goodies matched to a lower price (than a similarly loaded 335) and the G37 is definitely a better bang for the buck. But that's not why people who buy BMW's buy BMW's
Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
Reading more on the debate here of Japanese vs. German, Jenks brings up some very valid points. You really can't lose unless you buy a VW or Benz, then you might as well shit in a cup for breakfast and eat it. I grew up with american muscle cars and Hondas so I've seen what reliability is all about. My next vehicle may very well be the G37 but I need to test drive it first. If it's like its predecessor and the sedan, and you can't drive with the windows down because it smacks you in the face, then I'll have to say no. How the fuck can someone own a car and not be able to have all of your windows down while you're zooming down the highways? C'mon now.Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
me too dude.
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
You know I'm not wrong. I know that's not EVERYONE that buys one but it's a pretty high stat. I can't help it if I love driving my car. It's fucking fun and I've had zero problems with it. It could be that I regularly maintain it though. But that's just common sense.Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
i know RR is owned by Ford, but so is Jaguar, Volvo...and their quality hasn't gone down at all. Besides that. I know if I'm in a RR I can get around when the big ass Hummers can't.
The BMW is nice looking, but it seems it's more geared to the guys who want a BMW, but their wives want an suv to help take the kids around.Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
I'm liking what Lexus plans on putting out in the near future. I hope they put this into production.


The new Lexus IS-F"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: Whoaaa Beemer X6 looks wicked
^ ^ I'm not a big fan of expensive Toyotas. Plus their control placement on the dash and around are made for short people. You ever noticed that? Not the most comfortable for people that aren't midgets and actually put their seat back in a normal position.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment