Yes. You need the tequila in there, man. Try it.
Pimpin ain't easy
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Pimpin ain't easy
Humz, the last time I drank that vile mexican shit was NYE 4 years ago. 7 shots after two bottles of wine and a bottle of martini. The tequila knocked me out and fuck it was one of the worst hangovers ever...
But hey, I'll give it a try
Comment
-
-
Re: Pimpin ain't easy
The lowest tequilas I drink are Patron and Tres Generaciones. Don't go any lower than that.
Comment
-
Re: Pimpin ain't easy
patron is the one

do it like this :
3/4 of a shot glass of tequila of your choice
1/4 sprite
10 drops of the hottest spicy sauce you can find
with your hand covering the glass tap glass on table to mix it up , and down it goes
you wont recognise left from right after 5 of theseComment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment