I love this great set! many fresh tunes there, thanks Ribbario
Desyn Masiello @ Spybar(17.05 2007)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello @ Spybar(17.05 2007)
I love this great set! many fresh tunes there, thanks Ribbario
It's all about the progressive!
-
Re: Desyn Masiello @ Spybar(17.05 2007)
The name of the track here is "Little Bullet" by Spooky. There are several good mixes of this one.EXCELLENT!! thanks!!!
I have been a huge fan of Desyn for quite a while now and love almost every one if his sets that are released. Saw him live yesterday in SF at The EndUP for the Varsity All Stars event - SO INCREDIBLE Some amazing tracks including this one that just blew me away (if anyone knows it let me know plz thx).
Thanks Ribbs!!!

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment