I'd have to go with Kiss 100 FM (Jun 10 2007) - Hernan Cattaneo for the guest mix and Kiss 100 FM (June 5 2007) John Digweed - Part 1 Live at Fabric, UK... this mix is just stellar!!!
Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
Collapse
X
-
Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
We're half way through the year and 2007 has looked pretty good so far... whats your fav JD and guest mix until now?
I'd have to go with Kiss 100 FM (Jun 10 2007) - Hernan Cattaneo for the guest mix and Kiss 100 FM (June 5 2007) John Digweed - Part 1 Live at Fabric, UK... this mix is just stellar!!!
~ You are what you think you are ~
Tags: None -
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
good question. favourite guest mixes as follows;
1. fortier - genius. end of.
2. catteneo - quite a different mix for him, but i was lovin it
3. chloe - future superstar, no question. most talented dj outside the usual suspectsLATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/Comment
-
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
chloe and oliver moldan were by far my favorites this year. behrouz and one + one were pretty good too. digweed's shows were all decent. better than last year's, imo.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
Luke Fair'sComment
-
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
Checked the ualberta website, didn't think I missed out on so many but I think I've only heard half of them.07-Jan-2007 <John Digweed> || <?me>
14-Jan-2007 <John Digweed at Space, Ibiza Part 1-Summer 2006> || <Jack de Marseille>
21-Jan-2007 <John Digweed> || <Deep Mariano>
28-Jan-2007 <John Digweed-Live at Space, Ibiza Part 2-Summer 2006> || <DJ Neil Quigley>
04-Feb-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Sven Vath>
11-Feb-2007 <John Digweed> || <Oliver Moldan>
18-Feb-2007 <John Digweed> || <Habersham>
25-Feb-2007 <John Digweed-Recorded at Taj Lands End Hotel, Mumbai, India-11th November 2006> || <DJ Austin Leeds>
03-Mar-2007 <John Digweed> || <MSTRKRFT>
10-Mar-2007 <John Digweed> || <Steve Porter>
17-Mar-2007 <John Digweed-Recorded at The Warehouse Project Party, Manchester UK> || <Spirit Catcher>
25-Mar-2007 <John Digweed-Recorded at The Warehouse Project Party, Manchester (Part 2)> || <Omid 16B>
01-Apr-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Jesse Rose>
08-Apr-2007<John Digweed> || <Spirit Catcher>
15-Apr-2007 <John Digweed> || <Ralph Lawson>
22-Apr-2007 <John Digweed> || <Luke Fair>
29-Apr-2007 <John Digweed> || <Tiefschwarz>
06-May-2007 <John Digweed> || <Djinxx>
13-May-2007 <John Digweed> || <Williams>
20-May-2007 <John Digweed> || <Royal Sapien>
27-May-2007 <John Digweed recorded at Fabric,London> || <Robert Babicz>
03-Jun-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Paul Woolford>
10-Jun-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Hernan Cattaneo>
17-Jun-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Chris Fortier>
24-Jun-2007 <John Digweed-Recorded at Fabric, London (Part 2)> || <DJ Damian Lazarus>
01-Jul-2007 <John Digweed> || <Behrouz>
08-Jul-2007 <John Digweed> || <DJ Chloe Harris>
15-Jul-2007 <John Digweed> || <Little Mike>
22-Jul-2007 <John Digweed> || <James Zabiela & Nic Fanciulli (One & One)>
If I remember correctly, I enjoyed Sprit Catcher, Fortier, Chloe, Scarlett, the first half of 1+1, Behrouz ... I don't even remember Cattaneo or Moldan or Habersham's even though these are names I'd look out for. I looked forward to Mariano's, while it was good, it wasn't "surprisingly good," might've heard better from him, but his guest mix was pretty much what I'd expect.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
As if I would vote for anyone other than Hernan Cattaneo
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Favourite Kiss Mix this Year?
the digweed live mixes; Cattaneo; Luke Fair have been my favs so far
I just listenend to the last Omid16b kiss mix - its stormer too! (late 2006?)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment