That would be awesome
Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
Collapse
X
-
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
fuck san jose . im thinking like the city San FranELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
Maybe someplace sleazy like the END-UP
Desyn was there ,good setELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
I hear the End Up is fucking awesome... I want to get my ass in there and experience this sleaze that everyone rants about.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
I'll be there . have not seen Digweed in a long time
ELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
I will cover the shots ,Caley's got the bud and bure will supply the assELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
no shit
thats not what i meant thoughELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
hey bure your from L.A right? Where?ELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
ahaha, Anu[s] is lovely and intimate...
I did not know Diggers was coming to SF in August. This is enticing.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Two new deep/tech house mixes from myself...
Although this has drastically gone way beyond off the subject of the thread, sorry Caley!!, yes, Im from the eastern part, vato loco from the dirty alley ways.. Im by Alhambra, So. Pasadena area. El Sereno to be exact...i have permanent teardrops
No but really these mixes did kick major ass Caley.
I guess if we want to discuss the trip (that Im gonna make for sure) we can discuss here outta respect and all..
friday, august 31st spundae and ruby sky present: JOHN DIGWEED johndigweed.com :: bedrock : uk How about Los Angeles? Please give me update on this event... Cheers
we can be intimate there..
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment