If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
By now we've all wanted this at one time or another. I'm now formally asking admin to authorize & create a Promo Sub-Forum Thread for DJ Sasha - a.k.a. Alexander Coe. And prove my resolve I've posted a bunch of posts in Sasha thread to show the overwhelming amount to now choose from right here on MS.
I hope that I dont piss off to many members/mods, but I think my resolve isn't going to waiver. That said many of the threads & sets in question are the top of the MS & MU boards, and there has to be someone in MS Adminastration that agrees!
it looks like there needs to be a sasha sub-board, there are like 50 sasha threads just between the first 2 pages
Originally posted by Songokuu
heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeheheheheheeheheeheheh ehehe
Sasha is the King If you don't like don't DL peace
I can't understood why sasha don;t have sob-forum
So, It seems as if this is an issue that both sides of the coin have opinions over. I guess that makes it a real-deal problem. Anymore we got to say about it?
Last edited by superwave; July 29, 2007, 03:38:55 PM.
Yes..the guy deserves his own thread..his sets pop up so often and the guys been playing since the late 80's...the guy has a million live sets..I think his own sub forum would be beneficial so people won't requesting sets when they can find it in a serperate section....Sounds good to me!!!
There probably aren't as many dedicated new Sasha only sets popping up (as opposed to Diggers, Cattaneo and S & D). However I keep seeing olders sets of his, that have been posted here at MS or elsewhere in the past that keep making a re-appearance. There seems to be a strong attraction for fans to get alot of his older work especially for those who have just gotten in to him recently or the past 5 years. If you also factor in the amout of stuff sitting on old casettes waiting to be ripped, Sasha definitely deserves a dedicated sub-forum. He has had such a long career in this game (almost 20 years) that it would be a pity if his stuff got drowned in a sea of his newer peers' sets. A first task of such a prospective sub-forum would also be to tabulate in a definitive form what material of his (sets I mean) is out there, put it in chronological order and have it on the Archives like all the Diggers, Cattaneo and Martin Garcia stuff.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment