If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
damn ive been strugling on my math exams thw whole year... already repeating the subject and for the first time im gonna pass this one with a 15/ 20 minimum!
good luck with that shit. my g/f struggles with her finance and accounting classes each week.
that stuff aint easy especially when math has nothing to do with your major.
damn ive been strugling on my math exams thw whole year... already repeating the subject and for the first time im gonna pass this one with a 15/ 20 minimum!
just wanted to express my happiness
Pasas con un 15?
Compadre la proxima tienes que sacarte un 20. :wink:
Te felicito.
I never did well in Math. I think that I stopped after completing Algebra II in college. Damn, that shit was difficult for me. I wish that I was good at it, cause then I could do some accounting & finance.
Good luck with your exam
good luck with that shit. my g/f struggles with her finance and accounting classes each week.
that stuff aint easy especially when math has nothing to do with your major.
i hope she makes it man. you're going to need her financial support to keep up with your habit.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment