you know, when i come to think of it, there are alot of djs and producers that had some bad ass mixes and a couple of good years, then i just lost interest in them. Their old shit is always good to go back to though, I have recently pulled out his nubreed cd, which is not one i listen to very often, and it IS a great cd.....
whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
Collapse
X
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
you know, when i come to think of it, there are alot of djs and producers that had some bad ass mixes and a couple of good years, then i just lost interest in them. Their old shit is always good to go back to though, I have recently pulled out his nubreed cd, which is not one i listen to very often, and it IS a great cd.....Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher.... -
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
does anybody have it yet and how is it??Comment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
Pleasant surprise. Good progression on CD1, quite rocking on CD2. Maybe I went in with such low expectations that this has turned into a surprise hit in my books.
Recommended for all the Sander haters (speaking for myself as well) to check out. It's definitely a sound I hadn't expect from him. (Well there are some of the usual minimal-ish often played these days.)
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
I had very low expectations for this, but I've been really into disc 1. Haven't given the second one much of a listen yet....so far so good.For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phishComment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
is it not for sale in North America or what?? Can only find it in the UK or EBAYComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
I just bought it on ebay.. should be here by tue.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
Just got this today - a ?5 e-bay bargain. CD1 is absolutely fantastic and finds Sander K maturing his new sound in a way that few DJ's can rival. Very cool.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: whoa no one told me there was a new sander cd coming out!
Got this the other day and to be honest was pleasantly suprised.
Good track selection, mixing and progression of the mix. But he can't completely let go of the noise he's been playing for the past 3-4 years and ends disc 2 with a mind-numbingly boring minimal electro number in the Smith and Selway track.
All up though this will stand up to repeated listens from me so I'm chuffed.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment