[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR1_epbmI2g[/YOUTUBE]
The Number 23
Collapse
X
-
The Number 23
I have to say i like Jim carrey and have enjoyed most of his movies but just didnt like this at all. The storyline was all over the place and i was'nt impressed with the 'amazing' twists near the end. I think this pisstake of the movie on Youtube sums it up for me.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR1_epbmI2g[/YOUTUBE]Tags: None -
Comment
-
Re: The Number 23
Yeah the blurb actually looked interesting. In hindsight, it's similar to Stranger Than Fiction.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: The Number 23
I just caught this one. Rented the DVD and watched the unrated version. The main reason I decided to give this one a go is because I loved Jim in Eternal Sunshine and I personally was not disappointed with this movie. DEFINITELY a good watch (other than the silly last 10 minutes of how this movie ended).
The other thing that has intrigued me is the significance of the Number 23 as well. 2 of the discomforting ones that I realized are- 9/11 bombings - 9/11/2001 which is 9 + 11 + 2 + 1 = 23
- Katrina formed first on Aug 23
- Computers communicate in 2? bits (bytes)
- Michael Jordan's shirt number is 23, which is also the day of his father's murder.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Number 23
Kamal's birthday is 3/31/1976
76-19-31-3 = 23
I don't know what you're planning bro but you better knock it the fuck offComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: The Number 23
If you want a GOOD story about conspiracies and the number 23. read The Illuminatus Trlogy by Robert Anton WilsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment