If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
yea this album is ridiculously good, glad i pre-ordered the limited edition digipak cuz the 4-track pre-order promo is fuckin good as well, has these tracks:
Autolux - Turnstile Blues (UNKLE Surrender Sounds Session 4)
UNKLE - A Wash Of Black
Black Mountain - No Hits (UNKLE Surrender Sounds Session 3)
UNKLE - Burn My Shadow (Jesse Somfay Mix)
This is exactly what I mean. I slept on getting this... Now I want the exclusive PRE Order CD and I'll probably pay a lot for it later down the line. The 1000% Blue Kubrick took me 3 years to find. Hopefully I'll track one of those CDs in less than 3 years.
Toy Tokyo NYC. Online destination for KAWS, Funko, Ron English, Sofubi, Vintage, Japanese Art, Toys, and Prints! Visit us at 91 2nd Ave in the East Village!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment