If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Get this -- went to a Cardinal game and had an extra seat. I'm standing around the box office and I raise it up and said, "Who needs 1?" A guy steps over and asks me what I want for it, and I say, "Nothing, it's an extra, you can have it."
He then literally snatches the ticket out of my hand and vanishes into the crowd.
You know, when I said "nothing," I guess in fairness I should have mentioned that a "thank you" would have been nice. Or even a smile. Something. Instead, this guy behaves as if I'm the one doing him a favor.
Jackass. If I weren't so stunned, I would have asked for it back on general principle. I'm not looking for him to call in a brass band over a free ticket, but c'mon...
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
You should've tripped him as he was running away. Then, while he was on the ground, kicked him in the side and grabbed the ticket while saying "I was being sarcastic the ticket is $20."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment