If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i wonder what the reactions here would be if it were john digweed and puff daddy, or sasha and jay-z
Now I wonder, why S&D have never worked with either of them?...oh yeah, they have a little thing we here like to call good taste
But if they did, I could assure you I'd call them sellouts too...but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
i wonder what the reactions here would be if it were john digweed and puff daddy, or sasha and jay-z
Sasha or Digweed would make either of them sound good, as opposed to the PVDiddy partnership, can't see them making either one sound good.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I saw much respect to P. Diddy. He's been following serious dance music for a while and is seen pretty regularly at NYC dance clubs. I've personally seen him at Sander Kleinenberg @ Crobar. Also he's been at events when Erick Morillo and Deep Dish were playing.
I know that everyone is going to rank on him for all this but he's got a better taste for dance music than most of the celebs out there.
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw much respect to P. Diddy. He's been following serious dance music for a while and is seen pretty regularly at NYC dance clubs. I've personally seen him at Sander Kleinenberg @ Crobar. Also he's been at events when Erick Morillo and Deep Dish were playing.
I know that everyone is going to rank on him for all this but he's got a better taste for dance music than most of the celebs out there.
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw much respect to P. Diddy. He's been following serious dance music for a while and is seen pretty regularly at NYC dance clubs. I've personally seen him at Sander Kleinenberg @ Crobar. Also he's been at events when Erick Morillo and Deep Dish were playing.
I know that everyone is going to rank on him for all this but he's got a better taste for dance music than most of the celebs out there.
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually went to this - it's from Cream at Amnesia last summer (2006). My secrets out !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment