I have a white Macbook, and it's fine for ableton, torq, etc. I would def like the bigger screen of the Pro though.
MacBook v MacBook Pro
Collapse
X
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
The girl next to me on the plane yesterday had a MacBook. Fucking ugly and tiny. That thing would be annoying. I guess she was too poor to pony up for a decent laptop.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
I grew up with Macs. My first computer was when the very first Mac came out. I've used Windows based systems and Macs and have found good and bad in each. The main problem I have with a Mac is customizability. I'm the summabitch that when I do finally buy a Mac, I'm going to rip it out of its case and pick the one that I want. I'm annoyed by all of the white too. I'm not a fan of white electronics. I'm heterosexual, goddamnit!Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
With a company like Apple, they can still have mad quality with the quantity they produce. It's not like they make limited edition computers or something like that. LOL.Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
I have a 17" Macbook Pro and it is pure love. I am a web developer so having the larger screen size makes the pro ideal for the work I do.
I have been running a beta version of Leopard ( I am part of the Apple Developer Network) and can only say it puts Vista to shame!Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
I was thinking about the 17 as well. Too large for me. I just go external out and get more real estate. It was a hard call. But I am also in love.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
the only thing that bugs me about the 17" is that the batteries don't last long at all. My Toshiba laptop I can get the damn battery to last 4 hours on the full charge. Awesome!!!Comment
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
I get about 4.5 on my 15. I have pushed 5 once but not doing anything intense and simple asdf functions with low screen brightness.
Giddy-Giddy-Ya!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
-
Re: MacBook v MacBook Pro
sasha vs. digweedwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment