Still in awe from Hermans Electrofly Mix. Unbelievable..
Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masiello
Collapse
X
-
I agree with you 100%
Cattaneo, Desyn, and Gerrard top 3 guest mixs for me as well.
I cant say enough about desyn, stand up guy and a good friend
he definatly a dj you should see live if you havent seen him yet....
I am happy he is recieving the exposure he deserves for all of his hard work and dedication....
Comment
-
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Re: Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masie
Desyns mixing skills are amazing....Just a note to those who do not know, Desyn also has sets availabel on his website....www.desynmasiello.com
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masie
Can't wait to see Desyn and Luke this friday in TO!!http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...s/msmiley1.gifFly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masie
woo hoo cant wait to hear it
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masie
Digweed & Desyn
Two of my fav's djs, saw them spinning together here in Lisbon, they went very well as usual
Great SET's!!
I think that Cribs - I Love Bass (Heed Remix) [End Soul] isn't totally right, I suppose it's Krypz 'I Love the Bass' (Saeed Mix) [EnSoul]
CHEERS
Comment
-
great stuff !!!
can't wait to get home n' start dl it
never heard desyn masiello before
shaken....not stiredComment
-
Re: Kiss100 26th september 2004 - Digweeed & Desyn Masie
deysn!! This Mofo never disappoints... Word.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment