EDIT: Had to leave this line in..at least original spam in a kind of weird way.
Separate yourself from other men!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
i saw 'superbad' tonight. it was super-good! wasn't that a clever play on words!?Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
i've switched conditioners lately. definitely noticed more bounce in my hair. and i've had nothing but compliments rolling in about the sheen and radiance, two things my old conditioner just couldn't give me.
one satisfied customer here...Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
i've always how deaf people talk dirty to each other during sex? dirty-signing? what would the gestures be like?Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
man gerupka. you and me could party. well, once i've used some of your fine product that is. before that, it'd just be awkward. i'd feel so inferior hanging out with you knowing i just couldn't compete with you in that 'certain department'. and by certain department, i mean being a douche who posts on message boards for cock-enhancers that will probably only give people acne in areas where acne shouldn't exist. here's to ass pimples and you, Gerupka!Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
wow! 6-month supply for $200! Amazing!FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
Sepcial rates for 2k MS members?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Separate yourself from other men!
I don?t need it... I?m happy with itItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment