[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_hM0kimMp0[/YOUTUBE]
The funny Videos thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: The funny Videos thread
This cracked me up so I had to share it...it's not youtube so I wasn't sure how to embed the link
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: The funny Videos thread
hahaThis cracked me up so I had to share it...it's not youtube so I wasn't sure how to embed the link
http://www.neatorama.com/2007/08/18/...rnet-comments/....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment