In theaters Nov. 16.
Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Collapse
X
-
Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Trailer looked interesting. Decent cast and nice visuals. What are your thoughts?
In theaters Nov. 16.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Tags: None -
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Hmmm... looks interesting but almost too animated
Parts of their faces, the drips of water on their shoulders looked CG'd. -
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Love the book/poem. Not sure how I feel about this.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
I heard the whole movie was CGI and not covered over like people think. If thats the case then it looks very good.Comment
-
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Yup, everything including the actors are CG.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
You're all going to like it. I mean... it's fucking Beowulf!
Comment
-
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
Im kinda wondering if the video/trailer that they have released so far is only preliminary and that final cut will look stellar.
*Edit- Did some more digging on wiki-
This sounds potentially cool!The following October, Beowulf was announced to be projected in 3-D in over a thousand theaters for its release date in November 2007. The studios planned to use 3-D projection technology that had been used by Monster House, Chicken Little, and 3-D re-release of The Nightmare Before Christmas, but on a larger scale than previous films. Beowulf would additionally be released in 35mm alongside the 3-D projectionsPush the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Look out 300- Here comes Beowulf
wasn't there already a movie done that was supposed to be Beowulf - 13th warrior with Antonio Banderes I think it was? I saw it in my English class back some years ago.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment