Congrats Jeff! That's a great accomplishment!
My first tracks are being released!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Thanks Chanty.
I would be happy to send it to Sasha, but I don't really know if he would play it. Don't know how to get it to him anyway. He never has a regular e-mail addy like Diggers does.Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Doesn't this thread need moved to the production forum!! hehehe
YAY - Jeff - great news.
Whats it like remixing your own track?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
it's pretty interesting. I've just finished it and am getting all ready to mix and master it.Comment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
nothing to do with trance bro. But I do love melodies. I'll have more in my songs as time passes by.Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Thanks Brandon. I got your call the other day. I'll give ya a ring this weekend.Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Thanks bro. I will say in the future you'll be hearing many different tastes in music from me. I'm working on a Creamer and K type tribal prog house track. This thing is dark.
I love many different types of house.Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
Wanted to let everyone know that the masters have been sent off and the date is now approaching.
Included is my remix of Strictly Funky, along with the SCD remix of Frankentech.
Be on the lookout, until then, keep groovin to the clips on our players.
Comment
-
Re: My first tracks are being released!!!
big thanks to Jeff for having me remix his track... i hope you guys like it....
i am scd btw
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment