I wonder if she finished that cigarette off with a jack and coke.
...and the Moron of the Year Award goes to...
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Let's please attempt to keep personal insults and attacks off of the main board. If you have a problem with me I will be more than happy to settle it with you outside of the General Board. I would hope that you would be more of an adult than to pull needless antics like this. I've actually never had an argument with a hermaphrodite before though, congratulations you're the first! If you need help on how to set your gender just let me know I'll be more than happy to assist.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: ...and the Moron of the Year Award goes to...
[MS] RULES
5. PROBLEMS WITH OTHER MEMBERS:
If you have an issue of compatibility or suddenly you feel the levels of Testosterone SHOOTING UP in your veins because of an argument with someone on the forums, rather than making a public mockery of it, seek the assistance of someone on the team. Putting on your gloves is gonna get the both of you booted. Why BOTH ?? Simple.... we're not going to take sides.
All in all, this is a peaceful place and we would like to keep it that way. Should there be any reason to change this, we will let you know.
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment