If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I can't believe it! The Verve are back together and will be releasing a new album. May be old news but someone just posted a live set on a torrent site and mentioned it.
My absolute favorite band of all time. Nick Mccabe must have finally gotten his shit together. If they put out anything remotely as good as Storm in Heaven, I think I'm going to die.
Any Verve fans here???? I will be paying anything to see them again. Saw them at the paradise theater in Boston on an early tour and they couldn't give tickets away at the door.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!
The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......
I love Oasis no matter what. Their lyrics from "Whats the story" and "Be Here Now" were really tripped out (All around the world iirc was one of them). Not to mention the publicly overplayed and now hated "Wonderwall". Back in the day that song played non-stop in my CD.
Though I do agree with some of the sentiments in here, the Verve do have a better sound. Urban Hymns is defo a legendary album - "Lucky Man" still plays in my car on a few occasions.
Defo looking forward to purchase their next release
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
good news! I didn?t know that... I like the verve very much... and oasis too. I can?t compare them, imo they are different styles of music, composed by simmilar junkies :P
Great news! One of my all time favorite songs is "Slide Away" Just listening to it now on their myspace. Dreamy!! It's one of the few songs that gives me goosebumps.
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment