burger king sucks imo
anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
Collapse
X
-
Re: anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
progressive baconatorThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
childsplay!
Now here's a fecking man's burger. Not my image, I've only ever had a 4x4. I counted 19 patties in this one, but there could be 20 or 21.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
An immutable law of nature - everything tastes better with bacon!
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Tas.../dp/0811832392Comment
-
Re: anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
I really enjoy going to Burger King a few times per year but only to think I' d have to eat one like these or monsters like a Triple burger with bacon and extra cheese just makes me shudder.
Too much is too much and this is disgusting for me already visually before that fat goes down the throat lol.
Comment
-
Re: anyone tried the baconator from wendys?
In 'N Out rules.... good times.... good times...
I heard Maria Sharapova said after she won a tennis tournament in San Diego she drove back up to LA and stopped at In 'N Out for a bite.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment