...
new iPod.
Collapse
X
-
Re: new iPod.
...
The iPod looks exactly like it does on the iPhone. Cover Flow, big album art, and flick flick flicking to get around. There’s Video as well, same as on the iPhone (demo video: Weeds), displayed on the 3.5-inch screen. Photo library’s there as well (someone else’s family, naturally), complete with pinch and swipe and all the iPhone junk.dead, yet alive. -
-
Re: new iPod.
...
Big News: The iPod Touch has Wi-Fi. There’s a Wi-Fi icon on the top left. Expect internet features soon.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
-
Re: new iPod.
shit. i got to go to work. i watched what i needed to watch. i will have this by Friday. woot! woot!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: new iPod.
asdf_admin???
are you ok, mate?
i heard that you have something like a fever, only murmuring something about some fruits, erm, bananas, no...
kiwis,.... no.
ahhh, it has to be peach.I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: new iPod.
iPod Touch looks sweet ... the rest of the iPod looks boring now. And what's with the Fatboy Nano?
Is that all? No updates on Leopard or other hardware?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: new iPod.
lol asdf... now i know where you get your 11k postings.. new apple products, haha.
ya i will definately have to go pick one of these up sometime this year. cannot wait. looks glorious!"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: new iPod.
wow. pretty impressive release. drops the iPhone for the 8 gig to 399.99. The 4 gig is going bye bye. The iPhone touch is 399 for 16 gig, 299 for 8 gig.


dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: new iPod.
Lesson to be learned here: Unless you have too much money on your hands, don't be an early adopter of technology.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment