If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Happy Friday.. lets see, going down to San Diego tomorrow with a bunch of Bears fans... gonna tail gate my ass off early Sunday mornin.. burgers, hot dogs and plenty of beer!!!! Cant' wait, dreading Monday though....
oh and I forgot, a shit load of pOt! yay, drugs are fun unless you start running around naked! yay....
the party sucked, I had to flee - 30 dead drunk droolers - yuk
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
I got fn hammered on friday. woke up saturday morning with no memory of falling into my kitchen table (and putting a hole in the wall/spilling kool-aid everywhere):
I wish I knew what happened. I was alone
3 legs were broken... 2 completely laying on the floor
my wallet was stolen saturday at an amusement park. 3 credit cards, a debit card, my ID, medical info, social security info, etc. it happened while I was on go-karts. i'm so pissed.
also finished wiring my living room and computer up to my deck.
I had a killer weekend, caught up w. old friends, went to a really fun house party in Point Loma, reminded me of how much I want to move there one day, such a beautiful place.
I got fn hammered on friday. woke up saturday morning with no memory of falling into my kitchen table (and putting a hole in the wall/spilling kool-aid everywhere):
I wish I knew what happened. I was alone
3 legs were broken... 2 completely laying on the floor
LMAO. If taped this would end on Youtube for sure.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment