I got to go and D/L this. LOL.
Tenaglias abit pissed off
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tenaglias abit pissed off
So much hostility
where did the love go?
Danny T is a ponce
that's why we hang out on this board
not his and his flying unicorn.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tenaglias abit pissed off
i wasn't putting you down. just made a comment, one of those opinion things, about you saying tenaglia is a shitty dj anyway. i used one of these,
meaning it's cool, and the latter part, i put one of these guys in >
which means i'm joking. maybe i should have included a couple more of these
and a few of these
and a
.



Comment
-
Re: Tenaglias abit pissed off
we would have never known if it wasnt recorded
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Tenaglias abit pissed off
There's more posting action in that thread from newbies than the entire GYY
People have to stop taking these recorded / bootleg sets for granted and expect them to be a right rather than a boon or privilege. It was never this easy to get music back in the 36.6k days

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Tenaglias abit pissed off
My first big gig was about 14 years ago at The Tunnel in NEW YORK CITY playing before Tenaglia for a fashion show and when he heard that I was going to use the sane equipment he would use later on... he stopped me from spinnning and had me moved to anohter room,,, always been a conceited prick even though he can dj goood. he looks like a retartted fag with bels palsey... no offense DANNY BUT YOU LOOOK LIKE A FRUIT BASKET CENTERPIECE AND I FEEL THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT WANT US TO RECORD YOUR SETS is because then everyone can hear your many fuckups over and over again
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment