Wall climbing? I'd love to go for that as well, but I've got pretty much weight to haul. Since I'm flirting with the 90kg limit, I either gotta loose a lot of weight to drop a weight class or keep it up and stay in heavy weights...
The 300 workout... brutal shit
Collapse
X
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
Wall climbing? I'd love to go for that as well, but I've got pretty much weight to haul. Since I'm flirting with the 90kg limit, I either gotta loose a lot of weight to drop a weight class or keep it up and stay in heavy weights...
Inderdiddelydoo neighbourino, their philosophy behind the gym is pretty interesting. So are the knowledge articles featured on their website: http://www.gymjones.com/knowledge.phpThe philosophy behind Gym Jones (who trained those '300' guys) is also that simply going to a gym isn't really training your body, you need to add a dimension to your exercises. As far as I can remember it's more about intelligent moving and exercising than just blunt reps. -
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
Yea i've been browsing some of their articles, i like taking some of their philosophy and trying to apply it in practice.
As for the climbing, I'm quite a lightweight and have a good build for that
. I love the rush it gives me, too, but still have to make an outdoor climbing trip (not too many mountains around here to overcome). That would be awesome, reaching the summit of a nice piece of rocks and then checking out the environment
.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
i used to really promote the Pull Push Workout, its a pretty efficient routine imo.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
^ you split your workout between days when you do exercises for muscles involved in pushing motions vs those involved in pulling motions.
Day A: Push
* Quadriceps
* Chest
* Quadriceps
* Hip Adductors
* Deltoids
* Calves
* Triceps
Day B: Pull
* Back
* Hamstrings
* Deltoids
* Biceps
* Hip Flexors
* Trapezius
* Abdominal
* Obliques
i actually really like the HST. http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.htmlComment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
downloading this now...heard it was good
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
Do you not struggle on the earlier days of each cycle where u have u use v light weights? I love the idea of HST but find it hard to take it so easy as dont get the gym rush afterwards...Originally posted by shosh;526041i actually really like the HST. [URLhttp://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html[/URL][quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
I know...there's quite a few jumping on the 300 bandwagon. In fact, really you can do many variations of it to add to "300"...
Steve Maxwell though is pretty good as is, so I jumped on this...and I'm getting it for free, so I can't complain there!
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
bingoFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: The 300 workout... brutal shit
Wow, looks like I have my work cut out for me. I've been stuck in the same routine for a year now and want to try something different. I think I'm gonna give this a try. Wish me luck!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment