If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
Eh? Is that why MS' P&R section attracts so much traffic?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
Just about every thread on Trancaddict Australia ends in an argument and the Melbourne moderator has a tendency to romove posts of people she doesn't like for really piss poor reasons!!! One of the reasons I really, really, appreciate this board
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
Wicked Neo is a ponce
nice avatar
sounds like a bunch of insecure pc people over there
So they can be content with listening to their recycled
tiesto trance self indulgent trainwreck mixes.
While @ MS we get acess to a great variety of music.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
here's a pm i wrote to wicked neo:
may i ask what is it exactly about posting links to dj sets against tranceaddict rules?
is there a sub-forum for sharing dj sets?
if so, can you tell me where it's at because i obviously missed it.
if there isn't, then can we start one?
vic
and here was his response
Tranceaddict has never supported filesharing and in the case of live sets it is very hard to prove the legality of sharing such sets so the easy answer is, we dont, so there is no subforum for sharing sets and until a time when it is completly legal to share such sets, there wont be one.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
Tranceaddict has never supported filesharing and in the case of live sets it is very hard to prove the legality of sharing such sets so the easy answer is, we dont, so there is no subforum for sharing sets and until a time when it is completly legal to share such sets, there wont be one.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
trance-assholes.... they are cops now?????? """" This isn't a file sharing forum. """ it?s missing: we only talk about religion in the name of the holy bible
Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...
Originally posted by KinKyJ
I'd never eat a steak cooked on that fugly board in the first place. God only knows where they stuck it
Up Tiesto's ass?
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment