The shortest I've ever seen him play solo was 3 hours, so there was something of a progression to his set, but I can't imagine him being able to build for very long with such a short time behind the decks. What has his set style been as of late in these situations? Thanks!
Question For Those Who've Seen Digweed @ A Festival Recently
Collapse
X
-
Question For Those Who've Seen Digweed @ A Festival Recently
They just released the timeslots for the Voodoo Music Festival last night, and Digweed's got an hour and a half. I've never actually seen Diggers perform at a festival before (only in clubs and then at a theater for Delta Heavy), but I'm curious as to what his style is in a festival-type environment. I suppose you members from the UK would have the best insight on this.
The shortest I've ever seen him play solo was 3 hours, so there was something of a progression to his set, but I can't imagine him being able to build for very long with such a short time behind the decks. What has his set style been as of late in these situations? Thanks!
Tags: None
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment