When you have enough money to buy a car like this to move from one place to another, depreciation is probably the last thing on your mind.
new $1,4M Lamborghini Reventon
Collapse
X
-
Re: new $1,4M Lamborghini Reventon
When you have enough money to buy a car like this to move from one place to another, depreciation is probably the last thing on your mind.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: new $1,4M Lamborghini Reventon
that there will be only 20 made means that more than likely the car will appreciate the minute you take it home.Comment
-
Re: new $1,4M Lamborghini Reventon
I have to agree with that last statement. Cars like that don't depreciate in value. Due to the low numbers built, the sky high price and the look of the car the value of this car can only increase. Quite frankly its art on wheels, it's an investment for some. Time will tell with how many get wrecked like the Enzo's have.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment