saw page in plant back around 94 for the unleaded tour where they brought a bunch of egyptian musicans with them, just like the unplugged concert. super kick ass.
wow. omfg. holy S.
Collapse
X
-
Re: wow. omfg. holy S.
I guess you all missed the part in the article about john bonham's son jason playing the drums." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: wow. omfg. holy S.
oh i saw that. I don't think much about him.Comment
-
Re: wow. omfg. holy S.
Don't mock them too soon, I can see Sasha and Digweed doing a Delta Heavy no. 16 tour in 30 years time and cynics from the next generation going, : "Here we go with those old-fart DJ's; why don't they just leave us alone???"Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment