People write books...
Books that changed you...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Books that changed you...
People write books...Last edited by floridaorange; July 8, 2007, 05:18:57 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Books that changed you...
@ whomever asked me about titles, I never named them. I couldn't bring myself to give them some cheesy title.Comment
-
Re: Books that changed you...
The Bible definitely
Roald Dahl short stories
Reading guys like Palahniuk and Welsh were like an entry point into 'weird' literature
Hiaasen restored my faith in funny books
Anything by Elmore Leonard...made me love crime novelsComment
-
Re: Books that changed you...
How could I forget these, pure awesomeness...lol
Kinda makes you remember the dr.'s waiting room when you went for your check-up's huh?!







Last edited by floridaorange; September 21, 2007, 09:24:33 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Books that changed you...
Wow...so many memories with many of those books...
Here's one that made quite the impact on me (and one I enjoy reading to my newborn son now):
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment