If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Also, in my reply box, it says: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.mercuryupload.com Port 80
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Loved half of the tracks he played on this CD, the other half is listenable.my highlights:
1. COMA – coma 1 (Intro Edit)
2. Marc Marzenit – Spheere
7. Daniela Stickroth – Chest In The Attic
8. Joel Mull – Begun The End Has
10. Reshuffle - Paparazzi
11. Pelle Buys – Come Into My World (Chaim Mix)
19. Umek - Ricochet Effect
I'm all over that last track from Guy J. Diggers played this during Bonnaroo, and for me it was a standout track. He always seems to find that melodic yet pumping track to end sets with, classic diggers sound.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
Yeah, I'm definately into this. It's trying to top volume 1 in my mind for best installment in the series and in few more listens I think it will. A must purchase for sure.
"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."
This has nothing to do with what it was supposed to be, a true John Digweed 3 AM live in a club experience but it's sure a hell of a 70-minute vortex. The way he layers those tracks and the flow is just unbelievable.
The tempo is a bit low and the mix would need to be more evil to transfer the Digweed-live experience to home but after one listen it feels like my favorite of the series. Probably too early to say.
Still I'm sad this has nothing as cool as the bang and layering of the last 15 minutes of Vol 2. I was hoping for a full mix of that. But as a whole this is the best in the series.
4,5 / 5
Last edited by Homegrove; September 23, 2007, 08:54:53 AM.
Reason: added a sentence
i agree it is the best of the series... and at the time, Vol 2 was his best since MMII. Diggers just keeps getting better...
MMII is just something special and I dont think can really be compared to anything else tbh. Vol 3 is the best of the three imo but I dont rate 1 and 2 that much.. Personally I actually prefer quite a few of the kiss sets from this year..
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment