Thanks for the tracklist and art! This track that has a piano in it is sweet!
BureOne - Freshly Baked
Collapse
X
-
Re: BureOne - Freshly Baked
Thanks for the tracklist and art! This track that has a piano in it is sweet!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: BureOne - Freshly Baked
haha, when I first heard it off of Sasha's Zen Afterparty set, I was like
I need this rekid'!!
Agree, no house here, but a selected few. The first part of this "series" set is groovy house stuff, but I didnt feel it was ready yet.
Piano... ? Must be towards the end, I can never really tell what sort of Instruments if any are coming out of these tracks. Pysiology must be the track, reminds me of some 80's tune
Glad you enjoyed.Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Freshly Baked
haha, I'll listen again with the tracklist and let you know which one it is...Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Freshly Baked
^^ like track 3 I thinkFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: BureOne - Freshly Baked
good to know I wasn't dreaming!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment