^^^WTF kind of job does he want anyway? A little more information would be useful. Part time jobs at gas stations are easy to come by, but is this what you are looking for?
I Need a JOB in the Miami area
Collapse
X
-
Re: I Need a JOB in the Miami area
^^^WTF kind of job does he want anyway? A little more information would be useful. Part time jobs at gas stations are easy to come by, but is this what you are looking for?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011 -
Re: I Need a JOB in the Miami area
Here's a tip: Get off your internet bulletin board perusing ass, go down to the 7-11 where you buy your beef jerky and fill out an application.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: I Need a JOB in the Miami area
I just moved from South Florida last year and lived there for 32 years. My advice, GTFO!
There is nothing there worth seeing anymore. If you decide to stay, follow KinkyJ's advice.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: I Need a JOB in the Miami area
lol, so you then decided to settle down in the atlanta suburbs??? good job sir!
Comment
-
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
-
Re: I Need a JOB in the Miami area
yea not the best place to ask for "just a job"...as there are plenty down there as is. That's about as vague as saying "the computer doesn't work"
Now on the other hand if you asked who in the Miami area knows about getting a job in [specific field/area] then you might have had better luck.
I love this site
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment