Thanks but my birthday isn't until April. Unfortunately, I can't change that info. in my profile. Someone locked that up a while back. Bastards. I was in Reno on Friday night and just got back from Vegas. This morning I'm off to Seattle. WOO!
happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
Collapse
X
-
Re: happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
Thanks but my birthday isn't until April. Unfortunately, I can't change that info. in my profile. Someone locked that up a while back. Bastards. I was in Reno on Friday night and just got back from Vegas. This morning I'm off to Seattle. WOO! -
Re: happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
How did you get your own bday wrong?!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
feliz cumplea?os robert!
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
I used to change my birthday on here every month and then there'd be a new thread every month. You see, the fact that the same people were wishing me a happy birthday every month without realizing they had just wished this was freakin' hilarious. I've had my fun and thank you to all. Feel free to change my birthday to December 25th since I am bigger than Christ himself. That dirty jew.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: happy 8th birthday beanzncheez
It was warm and sunny while I was there that afternoon. I flew out to more good weather the following morning. Nine times out of ten I've hit great weather while I've been up in the SeaTac area. Luckily, I don't live there.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment