If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
5 of 6 divisions are all up for grabs. all under 2 games difference.
yanks are storming.
mets are shitting the bed.
NL central is gonna be wicked.
motherfucker, i am at the TV every single day and watching baseball more than ever. we had three TV's in our den last night, watching mets, yanks and red sox.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
im literally shitting my pants every game at this point. from being 14.5 out in may, starting 14 different starters, 9 of whom were rookies, the yanks are right there. best team in the game right now by far. charging hard, good pitching, good bullpen with the additions of joba and anwar, rivera still there, and the youth of this team is making it exciting again. the guys who played superstar roles are literally sharing the bench now and melky, cano, joba, anwar, and hughes are all playing key roles. the guys like mienkawitz (spelling), damon, and abreau havent let a word slip all year. giambi is taking the bench role in stride, and playing well. hideki thriving with the extra rest he gets with 4 outfielder starters on the pine, and our starters are throwing well.
i dont wanna count my chix b4 they hatch, but either way, this year is INSANE>
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
Well the Cubbies won the Central yesterday. Hopefully they can put together a good run with their pitching in the post season. I'm pretty sure the bats will be there. I think Soriano had like 6-8 lead off homers in September alone and Rameriaz is hitting pretty good.
I think the Mets falling on their face is the funniest thing I have seen in a looong time.
lmao, the mets lost the lead in their division.... the shit i had to deal with being a yanks fan all season.... wow, are met fans gonna hate me if they dont make it. all season long... "talk to me when you are in first place", "yankees are in last place, haha, you suck"
well its gonna be hell in NYC for mets fans if they dont even make it into the second season.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
so much for the NLDS...quick and easy on those series...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment