mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Cubs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004
    • 10255

    #1

    Cubs









  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004
    • 5367

    #2
    Re: Cubs

    still Cursed after all these years
    FM

    "Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

    What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

    Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

    Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

    Comment

    • beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004
      • 4442

      #3
      Re: Cubs

      That was a sad series. It was nice to see the Angels going out as most of their fans are fucking idiots. I support my local teams but the Angels fans are complete dipshits.

      Comment

      • Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004
        • 11849

        #4
        Re: Cubs

        the city of chicago squeezed ina quick celebration on the title on the monday (with the series starting on the Wednesday) - cos even THEY knew the tubbies wouldn't make it!
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....




        Comment

        Working...
          THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
          Enter the full venue ↗